When only one-man (one spark of life) acts to improve the lives of others or stands up for the ones who cannot do it for themselves, she ignites a force, a tiny ripple of hope that crosses and connects to other millions of sparks. Those tiny ripples become an energy force creating a current that cannot be stopped.
Your contribution can make a profound difference in the lives of people with a neurologically based condition whether it is a simple or a grand act.
You cannot help another, without having a positive effect of it on your own life.
Some of the Ways You can send a Ripple in the World
- Greet all your children and parents in a way that they were the most important people in the world to you. As they are! Wait for them at the door.
- Go to the most disabled child in your classroom, the one you are trying to avoid, hoping that no one would notice it and pay special attention to him or her. Give them responsibilities, maybe have them at your side in front of the whole class as you are teaching, or in any way doable in special circumstances. All of us like to belong to and make our mark on the world.
- Ensure that everyone under your care is always immaculately clean and presenting themselves at their best.
- Always start a session with everyone is checking if their hands and face are clean, their garments are intact.
- Start your sessions, classes with a glass of fresh water before you start teaching (including you and the parents if you are running a parent and child session) and of course staff. If you have a participant with a PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy) ensure that they are given water 20-30minutes before their session.
- Open the windows even on the coldest days at the beginning and at the end of your sessions to get fresh air into the room where you are running a session.
- Use different breathing techniques before and during your sessions and classess.
- Use movements while teaching academic skills to more fully integrate them. Can the child/participant stand up and answer questions? If they cannot how can they be more active?
- Engage and pay special attention to the hands and the eyes in academic and cognitive lessons.
- Ensure that you are heard, and your gifts are utilised in a loving and fun way. Live in a creative mode instead of in resistance, show your talents and gifts that are uniquely yours. Do it from love.
Recommended oils to be difused in classrooms:
For orders e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or create your account for better options here: https://www.mydoterra.com/juditszathmary